Why should you choose SkyTech of New Mexico to perform a Professional Inspection of your home?
Call us today to schedule an inspection or use our schedule your home inspection online.
Home Buyers: In order to avoid any unpleasant surprises or unseen difficulties, it is important to learn as much about a home as you can before you buy. Whether it is a newly constructed property, or an existing home, SkyTech of New Mexico can work with you to help you identify:
- Major and minor Problems in the Foundation, Structure, Roof, Plumbing, HVAC, and Electrical Systems of your Home or Commercial Building.
- Possible Builder Oversights that could have occurred during initial construction of your home, office, or commercial building.
- Damaged and Inoperable Systems and Equipment.
- Potential Insurance-Related Discrepancies.
- Future maintenance suggestions that will keep your home, office, or commercial building in good condition for years to come.
Home Sellers: The SkyTech of New Mexico Pre-Listing / Pre-Sale Inspection Service can identify any major items that may affect the sale and/or future insurability of your home. Your SkyTech Professional can provide valuable insight into possible trouble areas in your home, and can also help you set your repair priorities, so you can make the right decisions when listing or selling.
With your SkyTech of New Mexico Professional Inspection Report, you’ll have a clear understanding of the main components of your home, as well as confidence in your property’s condition that’ll help you make an informed decision.
SkyTech of New Mexico Covers all of the Greater Santa Fe, Albuquerque, and Northern New Mexico Areas including:
- Santa Fe
- Rio Rancho
- Los Alamos
- Las Vegas
- Santa Cruz
Looking for knowledge that will allow you to keep your home in good condition for years to come? Browse our technical library.