The Residential Inspection Report
Let SkyTech Help You Reduce The Risk Of Making An Uninformed, Potentially Costly Decision…
Your Standard SkyTech Pre-Purchase Residential Property (Home) Inspection is performed in accordance with the highest standards possible as set forth by the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI) Standards and Practices Protocol, and is promptly delivered to you electronically in PDF (Adobe Acrobat) Format.
Your SkyTech Professional Property Inspection Report will provide a description (including digital photos) of all visible and accessible systems / structures that were inspected, as well as a comprehensive description of any noted deficiencies or discrepancies (Including Color Photos), in the following areas of the home:
- Heating/Ventilation/Air Conditioning (HVAC) System(s)
- Exterior and Interior Plumbing systems
- Exterior and Interior Electrical Systems
- Interior and Exterior Roof and Attic System(s) including Visible and Accessible insulation
- Interior and Exterior Walls, Floors, Windows, and Doors
- Visible and Accessible foundation components including (if applicable), Basement, Slab on Grade Foundation, Visible and Accessible Crawl Space Areas, Foundation Grading, and Post-and-Beam Systems
In order to ensure that your Purchase or Sale is expedited efficiently, Your SkyTech Professional will always ensure that your report is turned around and provided to you as quickly as possible.
SkyTech of New Mexico Covers all of the Greater Santa Fe, Albuquerque, and Northern New Mexico Areas including:
- Santa Fe
- Rio Rancho
- Los Alamos
- Las Vegas
- Santa Cruz
Give the Professionals at SkyTech a call today, or schedule ONLINE!